Pendidikan Ibadah Anak Usia Dini Dalam Kitab Fasalatan Karya KHR. Asnawi
The fasalatan book is a form of Kiai Asnawi's concern for Muslims, especially for early childhood, in the context of forming a Muslim personality who always obeys and worships Allah, especially in terms of prayer. This study aims to reveal the contents of the book Fasalatan in the perspective of worship education for early childhood. This research is a library research with data collection methods through interviews and documentation and an interpretive descriptive approach. The primary data source is the book of Fasalatan, the secondary is related works. According to Kiai Asnawi, religious education in the form of prayer is important for children. He reminded the Muslims and their children to always pray five times a day because without doing the five prayers the Muslims and their children would suffer losses.
Al-Asqalani, Ibnu Hajar. Bulughul Maram. Semarang: Toha Putra, n.d.
Al-Asqolani, Ibn Hajar. Fath Al Bari Syarah Shohih Muslim. Juz 4. Beirut: Dar al Maarif, n.d.
Al-Habsyi, Muhammad Bagir. Fiqih Praktis: Menurut Al-Qur’an, AsSnnah, Dan Pendapat Para Ulama. Bandung: Mizan Media Utama, 1999.
Al-Husaini, Taqiyyuddin Abi Bakr. Kifayah Al Ahyar Fi Halli Goyah Al Ikhtisor. Jakarta: Dar Ihya’ al Arabiah, n.d.
Alnashr, M. Sofyan. “Pendidikan Karakter Ala Gus Dur: Representasi Pesantren Dalam Mendidik Bangsa.” Shahih 4, no. 1 (2019): 57–72.
Alnashr, M Sofyan, and Amin Suroso. “The Thoughts of KH. Bisri Mustofa’s Moral Education and Its Relevance with Development of Character Building.” Santri: Journal of Pesantren and Fiqh Sosial 1, no. 1 (2020).
An-Nazili, Muhammad Haqqy. Khozinah Al Asror. Semarang: Toha Putra, n.d.
Arikunto, Suharsimi. Prosedur Penelitian : Suatu Pendekatan Praktik (Edisi Revisi). Rineka Cipta. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta, 2012.
Asnawi. Fasalatan. Kudus: Menara, 1954.
Ichwan, Muhammad Nur. Risalah Salat Tarawih, Membongkar Khilafiah Menebar Ukhuwah. Yogyakarta: Menara Kudus, 2009.
Khosiin, Nur. “Dakwah Akhlak Melalui Literasi (Kajian Terhadap Kitab Syiiran Nasehat Karya.” Islamic Review: Jurnal Riset dan Kajian Keislaman 4, no. 1 (2015): 77–102.
———. “Nilai-Nilai Pendidikan Islam Dalam Karya KHR. Asnawi.” Islamic Review : Jurnal Riset dan Kajian Keislaman (2018).
Mansur. Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini Dalam Islam. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar, 2011.
Mas’ud, Abdurrahman. Intelektual Pesantren: Perhelatan Agama Dan Tradisi. Yogyakarta: LKiS, 2004.
Nasution, Lahmudin. Fiqh 1. Jakarta: Logos Wacana Ilmu, 2011.
Nawawi, Syekh Muhammad. Kasyifah Al-Saja. Semarang: Toha Putra, n.d.
Thoha, Chabib. Kapita Selekta Pendidikan Islam. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar, 2008.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Islamic Review: Jurnal Riset dan Kajian Keislaman agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.