Tinta Emas: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam Anak Usia Dini is an international, open access, and peer-reviewed journal to discuss about new findings in early childhood education, especially in Muslim society. All papers are peer-reviewed by at least two reviewers.
Tinta Emas: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam Anak Usia Dini by Islamic Early Childhood Education Study Program, Faculty of Tarbiyah, Institute of Pesantren Mathali'ul Falah Pati. Publishing twice a year, in May and November.
The scope of Tinta Emas: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam Anak Usia Dini is:
- Innovation and technology for children's education
- Early literacy and numeracy
- Educating with nature
- Ethno-cultural parenting
- Inclusive education
- STEAM education
- Child growth and development
- Health, safety, and nutrition in early childhood
- Children's education in Islamic perspective
- Children's relationship with family and Muslim community