Partisipasi Perempuan Desa Karangsari dalam Mewujudkan Pembangunan Inklusif
Substantially, Law of concerning Village No. 6 of 2014 has the aim of realizing a village government that is professional, efficient, effective, open and accountable. Karangsari village, Kulonprogo DIY in managing village assets provides space for every villager, especially women, vulnerable and marginalized groups to be involved in managing village assets, especially in optimizing sustainable livelihoods. The involvement of women, vulnerable and marginalized groups can be seen through the Village Deliberation Forum (Musdes), they participate in providing input and suggestions related to village development and economic arrangement based on sustainable livelihoods. In addition, women and marginalized groups in villages also have the same opportunity to utilize assets in three sector areas, namely the agricultural sector, MSMEs, and tourism. More than that, the economic dynamics of village women not only get institutional support, such as organizing groups such as KDDK, KWT, and skills, but they also get support for marketing access that integrates the local village economy into the market for products of micro, small and medium enterprises ( UMKM) are wider.
Eko, Sutoro, dkk, Mutiara Perubahan: Inovasi dan Emansipasi Desa dari Indonesia Timur, Yogyakarta: IRE dan ACCESS Phase II, 2013.
Eko, Sutoro, et.al. Desa Membangun Indonesia, Yogyakarta: FPPD, 2014.
Fakih, Mansour, Runtuhnya Teori Pembangunan dan Globalisasi, Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar dan Insist Press, 2001.
Hariyono, Tri, dan Iranda Yudhatama, Analisis Sosial dalam Pengelolaan Aset Desa yang Inklusi, Kulonprogo, Swara Nusa Institute dan VOICE, 2018.
Khoiriyah, Nur, “Pandangan Sosial Ekonomi dan Keagamaan Masyarakat Petani Di Jawa”, dalam Islamic Review: Jurnal Riset dan Kajian Keislaman, Vol. VI No.2 Tahun 2017.
Langer, Carol L. dan Cynthia A. Lietz, Applying Theory to Generalist Social Work Practice: A Case Study Approach, Canada: Wiley, 2015.
Laporan Assesment, “Problem-Problem Tata Kelola Aset Desa yang Inklusif dan Memihak Kaum Rentan di Desa Karangsari Kulonprogo”, Kulonprogo: Swara Nusa Institute, 2017.
Nugroho, Riant, Kebijakan Sosial untuk Negara Berkembang, Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar, 2014.
Prasetyantoko A., Sugeng Bahagiyo, dan Setyo Budiantoro, Prolog “Prospek dan Tantangan Pembangunan Inklusi di Indonesia”, dalam A Prasetyantoko, Sugeng Bahagiyo, dan Setyo Budiantoro ed. Pembangunan Inklusif: Prospek dan Tantangan Indonesia, Jakarta: LP3ES dan Prakarsa, 2012.
Putri, Linda Indriyarti, “Reduksi Kemiskinan Melalui Sociopreneurship”, dalam Islamic Review: Jurnal Riset dan Kajian Keislaman, Vol. VI No.2 Tahun 2017
Sasono, Adi, Menjadi Tuan Di Negeri Sendiri: Pergulatan Kerakyatan, Kemartabatan, dan Kemandirian, Jakarta: Grafindo Books Media, 2013.
Simarmata dan R. Yando Zakaria, “Perspektif Inklusi Sosial dalam UU Nomor 6 Tahun 2014 tentang Desa: Kebijakan dan Tantangan Implementasi”, Jurnal Wacana: Meretas Jejak Kesejahteraan Desa. Nomor 37/Tahun XIX/2017
Soetomo, Masalah Sosial, Pembangunan Sosial dan Kesejahteraan, Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar, 2018.
Swara Nusa Institute, Laporan Workshop Membangun Visi Perubahan Pengelolaan Aset Desa yang Inklusif di Desa Karangsari, 18-20 Januari 2018.
Swara Nusa Institute, Diskusi Komunitas ke-3 KWT Lestari, Desa Mandiri Pangan yang Inklusif, 10 Oktober 2018
Swara Nusa Institute, Diskusi Komunitas seri ke-5, KWT Sendang Rejeki: Menuju Tata Kelola Aset Desa yang Inklusi, 26 Nopember 2018.
Swara Nusa Institute, Rekam proses “Pelatihan Aktor Perubahan: Program Tata Kelola Aset Desa Yang Inklusi”, Kulonprogo 13-15 Juli 2018.
Yudhatama, Iranda, Tri Hariyono dan Porcarius Mahi, “Mengatasi Kemiskinan dan Ketimpangan Melalui Pengelolaan Aset Desa yang Inklusi (PADI)”, Policy Brief SNI 2019
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Islamic Review: Jurnal Riset dan Kajian Keislaman agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.