PERLAWANAN AL-QURAN DAN HADIS TERHADAP KEMISKINAN
There is no doubt, that poverty is great danger of the religious beliefs, Especially extreme poverty severe, who were in front of the eyes of rich egoistic people. More worried, if poor people do not have jobs,and rich people do not want to give their hand. That is when the poverty will invite doubt against sunnatullah (provisions god) above this world. And cangive confidence in the injustice in a division of fortune. That is the dangerous of declining of aqeedah that is caused by poverty. As the word of Rasulullah, “almost poverty make people become atheist.”Sayyidina Ali ra said that if the poverty like a men, I will kill them. Al Quran and Hadis give guidance to against poverty, the guidance has two aspects. The guidance from individual as hard work and simple living, and the guidance from social as management zakat productive, charity productive and infaq.
Al-Baqiy, M Fuad ‘Abd.1986. al-Mu’jam al-mufahras li al-Fadz al-Quran al-Karim. Bairut: Dar al-Fikr.
Al-Ghazali, Muhammad. 1987. Al-Islam wa Auda’ al-Iqtishadiyah. Kairo: Dar al-Riyan.
Hasan, Nasihin. 1986. Kepedulian Sosial dalam Beragama, Majalah Pesantre. No.2/Vol.III.
Hijazy, M Mahmud. 1968. al-Tafsir al-wadhi, juz III, (Kairo: Mathaba’ at-Istiqlal al-Qubra.
Qardawy, Yusuf. 1986. Musykilat al-Faqr wa Kaifa ‘Alajaha’ al-Islam. Kairo: Maktabah Wahbat.
_____________, 1993. Al-Muntaqa. al-Manshurah:Dar al-Wafa’.
_____________, 1997. Sistem Masyarakat Islam dalam al-Qura’an dan Sunah. Solo: Citra Islam Press.
Shihab. M Quraish. 1997.Wawasan al-Quran; Tafsir Maudu’I atas Berbagai Persoalan Ummat Bandung: al-Mizan.
Suparlan. Parsudi (ed), 1995. Kemiskinan di Perkotaan. Jakarta: Yayasan Obor Indonesia.
Tim Penyusun, Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia (Jakarta: Balai Pustaka, 1990)
Wargadinata. Wildana. 2001. Islam dan Pengentasan Kemiskinan,( Malang: UIN Maliki Press.
Zakariya. Ibn, 1997. Mu’jam Mawayis al-Lughat, jilid V (Mesir: Musthasfa al Baby al-Halaby.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Islamic Review: Jurnal Riset dan Kajian Keislaman agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.