ISLAM DAN BINA DAMAI
Memahami Dinamika Konflik Sosial di Indonesia
This article is aimed to explain how the dynamics of Islamic thought become the solution in echieving peace of human being. More specifically, the writer explains about the Islamic context as building peace, Islam and social conflicts, may have a close relationship of both dimensions. Therefore, Islam as a dampening solution of social conflicts (conflict resolution) in the recent decades in Indonesia, has brought a new direction to the dynamic development of the conflict in the name of religion. It means that specifically Islam is not merelly considered as a sacred teaching, but also profane that gives solution to the conflict of multicultural and multireligious society. To understanding the dynamics of social conflicts in Indonesia can not be separated from the role of Muslim scholars and interfaith leaders who continue to maintain the tradition of dialogue between different religions. Thus, the onslaught of geo-politic is presumed to be caused by the interests of individuals considered as the owners of capital that can lead chaos on the society. The understanding of social and religious diversity wrapped in the name of pluralism is little bit able to influence the people mindset in determining the direction of Indonesia based of diversity.
Saeed, Abdullah. 2006. Islamic Thought An Introduction. New York: Routledge.
Na’im, Abdullah A. An-. 2005. “The Politics of Religion and the Morality of Globalization” dalam Mark Juergensmeyer ed.. Religion in Global Civil Society. Oxford University Press.
Murtopo, Ali. 1971.Strategi Kebudayaan. Jakarta. CSIS.
Syukir, Asmuni. 1983. Dasar-dasar Strategi Dakwah. Surabaya. Al-Ikhlas.
Rahman, Fazlur. 2001. Gelombang Perubahan dalam Islam Studi Tentang Fundamentalisme Islam. Jakarta: Rajawali Press.
Rahman, Fazlur. 1979. Islam. Chicago. USA: The University of Chicago Press.
Donner, Fred McGraw. 1981. The Early Islamic Conquest. Princenton: Princenton University Press.
Yaqin, Haqqul. 2009. Agama dan Kekerasan dalam Transisi Demokrasi di Indonesia. Yogyakarta: Elsaq Press.
Miall, Hugh, Oliver Ramsbotham dan Tom Woodhouse. 2000.
Resolusi Damai Konflik Kontemporer: Menyelesaikan. Mencegah. Mengelola. dan Mengubah Konflik Bersumber Politik. Sosial. Agama. dan Ras. Jakarta: Rajawali Press.
Windhu, I. Marsana. 1992. Kekuasaan dan Kekerasan Menurut Johan Galtung. Yogyakarta: Kanisius.
Robertson, Ian. 1983. Sociology. New York: Worth Publishers.
Siraj, Said Aqil. 2013. “Kata Pengantar” dalam Sejarah Berdarah Sekte Salafi Wahabi. Yogyakarta: LKiS.
Kutz, Lester R. dan Jennifer Turpin. 2002. “Menguraikan Jaringan Kekerasan” dalam Thomas Santoso. Teori-Teori Kekerasan. Jakarta: PT. Ghalia Indonesia dan Universitas Kristen Petra.
Abdullah, M. Amin. 2003. “Rekonstruksi Metodologi Agama dalam Masyarakat Multikultural dan Multireligius” dalam Rekonstruksi Metodologi Ilmu-Ilmu Keislaman. Yogyakarta: Suka Press IAIN Sunan Kalijaga.
Nimer, Mohammed Abu-. 2010. Nirkekerasan dan Bina Damai dalam Islam. Jakarta: Pustaka Alvabet.
Haekal, Muhammad Husain. 1980. Sejarah Hidup Muhammad. Jakarta: Pustaka Jaya.
Madjid, Nurcholis. 2000. Islam, Doktrin dan Peradaban, Sebuah Telaah Kritis tentang Masalah Keimanan. Kemanusiaan. Dan Kemodernan. Jakarta: Paramadina.
Iroegbu, Pantaleon. “Ethinicism and Religion in Conflict”. Dalam Journal of Dharma. Vol. XXII No. 31 Tahun 1997.
Salim, Peter dan Yeni Salim. 1972. Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia. Surabaya: Ilhami.
Nasr, Sayyed Hossein. 1988. Knowledge and the Sacred. Lahore: Suhail Academy.
Schellin, Thomas C.. 1963. The Strategy of Conflict. Camridge. Massachusetts. Harvard University Press.
King, Ursula. 1984. “Historical and Phenomenological Approaches to the Study of Religion”. dalam Frank Whalhing ed.. Contemporary Approaches to the Study of Religion. Vol. II: The Social Science. Berlin: Mounton Publishers.
Smith, Wilferd Cantwell. 1972. The Faith of Other Men. New York: Hrper Torcbooks.
Winardi. 1994. Manajem Konflik. Bandung: Bina Aksara.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Islamic Review: Jurnal Riset dan Kajian Keislaman agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.