NABI IDRIS DALAM PERSPEKTIF KITAB-KITAB SUCI AGAMA DAN KETOKOHANNYA DALAM KAJIAN ILMU FALAK
The term prophet comes from Arabic, with the origin of the word naba’, which is usually interpreted as news, and stories. In the history of the world, the prophet has always been synonymous with the discussion of a special person by the God who delivered the message to guide his people, as well as smart people who teach humans about various disciplines to worship and understand their God. There are many prophets who have been sent to the world with different disciplines. Among astronomers, one of the prophets who were featured was Idris as. Because, as part of the name of the prophet who must be believed in Muslims, Idris as was one of the most important people in the study of Falak science (science of astronomy), because a lot of literature explains that he was the first human who discovered astronomy. This article is the result of the analysis literature study provides an explanation regarding the biography of the prophet Idris and his genealogy contained in several holy books, namely the Torah, the Bible, and the Qur'an. Besides that, some astronomers in his book stated that the prophet Idris as was the inventor of astronomy.
Keyword: Idris as, Falak Science, Holy Books
Alkitab. Jakarta: Lembaga Alkitab Indonesia.
al-Qaṭṭān, Mannāʻ. (tt). Mabaḥīṡ fī ʻUlūm al-Qurʼān, Kairo: Maktabah al-Wahbah.
Bucaille, Maurice. The Bible, The Qur’an and Science. USA: American Trust Publication, 1979.
Departemen Agama Republik Indonesia. al-Qur’an dan Terjemahannya. Bandung: Diponegoro, 2008.
Departemen Pendidikan Nasional. Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia Pusat Bahasa. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama, 2008.
Hidayatullah Al-Banjary, Nur. Penemu Ilmu Falak; Pandangan Kitab Suci dan Peradaban Dunia. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Ilmu Yogyakarta, 2013.
Ismaʼīl bin ʻUmar bin Kaṡīr. Tafsīr al-Qurʻān al-ʻAẓīm, juz. 5. Riyaḍ: Dār al-Ṭayyibah. 1999
Ismawati, Esti. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra. Surakarta: Yuma Pustaka, 2011.
Iswadi, Dede. Kitab Suci Agama-Agama, terj. Wilfred Cantwell Smith, What is Scripture? Jakarta: Mizan Publika, 2005.
Izzuddin, Ahmad. Laporan Penelitian Individual, Melacak Pemikiran Hisab Rukyah Syekh Yasin al-Fadani (Studi atas Kitab al-Mukhtashar al-Mahadzab). Semarang: IAIN Walisongo, 2009
Mas’adi, Ghufran A.. Ensiklopedi Islam Ringkas, terj. The Consice Encyclopedia of Islam by Gyril Glasse. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada, 1999.
Mashad, Dhurorudin. Mutiara Hikmah Kisah 25 Nabi dan Rasul. Jakarta: Erlangga, 2002.
Meleong, Lexy J.. Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung:Remaja Rosdakarya, 2008.
Roy, A. E. Clarke, D. Astronomy: Principle and Practice. Adam Hilger: Bristol. 1978
Sou’yb, Joesoef. Agama-agama Besar di Dunia. Jakarta: Al-Husna Zikra, 1996.
Syami, Yahya. . ‘Ilmu al-Falak min Ṣafaḥat al-Turāṡ al-‘Ilmy. Beirut: Dār al-Kitāb al-‘Arabī, 1997.
Ṭabarī, Muhammad bin Jarīr. Jāmiʻ al-Bayān fī Taʼwīl al-Qur’ān, juz. 18. Beirut: Muʼaasis al-Risālah, 2000.
Umar al-Jailany, Zubair. (tt) al-Khulāṣah al-Wafiyyah. Kudus: Menara Kudus.
Ustman, Muhammad Ali. Para Ilmuan Muslim Paling Berpengaruh terhadap Peradaban Dunia. Yogyakarta: IRCiSoD. 2007.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Islamic Review: Jurnal Riset dan Kajian Keislaman agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.