AKSIOLOGI NILAI PENDEKATAN DAN STRATEGI PENANAMAN NILAI
The writing of this paper, aimed at knowing the meaning of the axiology of value, and the educational approach, as well as any strategy used in the planting of values in Islamic education institutions, the results became a refencing for us as development In supporting tasks according to their respective professions. Efforts towards good character is not easy, education that is pursued in school and in the household and education experience gained in society is still very far from expectations, until now various issues Nations Ignorance, poverty and retardation, allegedly as a result of the lack of successful education. For that it takes earnest effort and involves the various parties in order to be healed from multidimensional diseases. Education is the process of humanization, which is the effort to cultivate the potential, as an accepted from God, if not developed, the whole potential to be stagnant, and sluggish development, through the various Pemibingan , direction, to be made, to grow and develop positive potential beneficial for himself and his fellow, while the behavior of the potential negative (Akhlak Madzmumah) as much as possible not to pack, so that people do not have animal behavior. For that Islamic blowing is a media place to galvanize the spiritual spirit of the human being Kamil, based on the Qur'an and the Assunah in ren get happiness in the world and in Akherat. Creating human value is a heavy duty from the beginning to the elderly, carried out continuously, sustainably, and istiqomah, with various approaches and strategies used and involve Steakholher that exist, so that the science is easily digested and accepted by reason, and heart, internalize in the students, so that the speech of the beam of divine value. This paper is qualitative, that is to understand, analyze various sources of reading relevant to the theme then made generalization.
Ahmadi. Ideologi Pendidikan Islam: Paradigma Humanisme Teosentris. Yogyakarta: Pustaka pelajar, 1999.
Arief, Armai. Reformulasi Pendidikan Islam. Jakarta: CRSD Press, 2007.
Allport, G.W. Pattern and Growth in Personality. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1961.
Azis Dahlan, Azis. Ensiklopedi hukum Islam. Jakarta: Ikhtiar baru Van Hoeve, 1997.
Azizy, Qodri. Melawan Globalisasi: reintepretasi Ajaran islam, Persiapan SDM dan terciptanya masyarakat Madani. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar, 2004.
Bakhtiar, Amsal. Filsafat Ilmu. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada, 2005.
Buseri, Kamrani. Ontologi Pendidikan Islam dan Dakwah; Pemikiran Teoritis Praktis Kontemporer, Yogyakarta: UII Press, 2003.
Darwis, Djamaludin. Dinamika Pendidikan Islam. Semarang: RaSail, 2010.
Daud, W.M.N.W. An Islamic Philosophy of Education from Conzeptualizatio to Realization. Al-Ibrah: Jurnal Studi-studi Islam, 2003.
Ginanjar Agustian, Ari. Rahasia Sukses Membangun Kecerdasan Emosi dan Spiritual;ESQ, Emotional Spritual Quotient. Jakarta: Arga, 2008.
Hadizq, Abdullah. Rekonsiliasi Psykologi Sufistik dan Humanistik. Semarang; RaSail, 2005.
Hafizh, Ahmad, Internalisasi Nilai Pendidikan Karakter dan Moral pada Anak, Jurnal.
http;//liputanislam.com/kajian-islam/akhlak-kajian –islam/qalb-dalam –kajian-pemikiran-islam/diunduh, 031019, pukul 12.30 WIB
http;//pengeranarti.blogspot.com/2014/11/pengertian -pendekatan –pembelajaran.htr. http://imeyshare.blogspot.com/2011/07/makalah-pendekatan-pendidikan.html, diunduh pada 07 Oktobe 2019 pukul 10.20 WIB.
Husein, T. I. Al-Ayyam. Cairo: Dar al-Maarif, 1972.
Asmani, Jamal Ma’mur. Tips menjadi Guru Inspiartfi, Bandung: Remaja Rosda Karya, 2005.
Juhaya, S. Praja. Aliran-aliran Filsafat dan Etika. Bandung: Yayasan Piara, 1997.
Langgulung, Hasan. Azas-azas Pendidikan Islam, Jakarta: Pustaka al-Husna, 1987.
Ma’mur Asmuni, Jamal. Buku Panduan Internalissi Pendidikan Karakter di Sekolah, Yogyakarta: Diva Press, 2013.
Maksudin. Pendidikan Karakter Non dikotomik, Yogyakrta: Pustaka Pelajar, 2013.
Maragustam. Filsafat Pendidikan Islam Menuju Pembentukan Karakter. Yogyakarta: FTIK UIN Yogykarta, 2018.
_________. Pembentukan Karakter Anak Bangsa, Yogyakarta: FITK UIN Yogyakarta, 2019.
Mas’ud, Abdurrahman. Ontologi Studi Agama dan Pendidikan, Semarang: Aneka Ilmu, 2003.
Mulyana, E. Mejadi guru profesional; menciptakan pembeljaran kreatif dan menyenangkan. Bandung: Rosda Karya, 2005.
Muslich, Mansur. Pendidikan Karakter Menjawab Tantangan Krisis Multidimensional. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara, 2011.
Mustamir. Potensi SQ, EQ, IQ, di Balik Ayat al-Fatihah. Yogyakarta: Diva Press, 2009.
Nasutiom. Asas-Asas Kurikulum. Bandung: Jemmars, 1988.
Nasution, Harun. Islam rasional; gagasan dan Pemikiran. Bandung: Mizan, 1996.
Rosyadi, Khoeron. Pendidikan Proetik. Yogyakarta: Pustaka pelajar, 2004.
Roth, John K. Persoalan-persoalan Filsafat Agama. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar, 2003.
Rusman. Model-model Pembelajaran. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada, 2012.
Sudarsono. Ilmu Filsafat. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta, 1993.
Suhartono, Suparlan. Filsafat Pendidikan. Yogyakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media, 2009.
Sunaryo dkk, al-Qur’an dan Terjemahnya. Jakarta: Depag RI.
Suriasumantri, S Jujun. Filsafat Ilmu. Jakarta: Pustaka Sinar Harapan, 2010.
Syukur, Amin. Studi Akhlak, Semarang; Wali Songo Press, 2010.
Tafsir, Ahmad. Filsafat Umum, Bandung; Remaja Rosda Karya, 2007.
Widodo, Sembari. Pendidikan Barat dan Islam. Jakarta: Nimas Multima, 2008.
Ya’kub, Hamzah. Etika Islam. Bandung: Diponegoro, 1988.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Islamic Review: Jurnal Riset dan Kajian Keislaman agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.