RELEVANSI KONSEPTUAL MODEL HADITS PENDIDIKAN KARAKTER DALAM KELUARGA PERSPEKTIF KITAB ADAB AL-MUFRAD DAN TARBIYAH AL-AULAD FI AL-ISLAM TERHADAP KONTEKS KEKINIAN
The importance of character education as the direction and estuary of national education, bring the consequences of education to make the nation‟s character strong positive (sturdy, unshakable in the holding the good values which sourced of religion, culture-tradition or the state of philosophy). However the issues about the character or moral that happen at the present time, far more and complex compared with education character issues that happened in the previous time. There are some strategies that has done to give character education for child that started from family environment its self, because the child character formed from family education. The character issues that more complexs make the person aware the importance of review the theory of Prophet Muhammad SAW from hadis (traditional collection of stories relating words or deeds of Muhammad the chief source of guidance for understanding religious questions) to give the appropriate education character for child. Here the writer will present The Relevance of Family Education Character Perspective Adab al-Mufrad and Tarbiyah al-Aulad fi al-Islam Book toward the context of Education Character that happen at the present time.
Bukhari, Al, Abu Abdillah Muhammad. 1996, Adabul Mufrad. Riyard: Maktabah Al-Ma’arif.
Ghalayini, Al, Musthafa. 1936, Idzah an-Nasyi’in: Kitab Akhlak wa Adab waj Timaa’, Bairut: at-Thab’ah al-Wathaniyah.
Hasanah, Aan. 2012, Pendidikan Karakter Berprespektif Islam, Bandung: Insan Komunika.
Jalaluddin. 2016, Psikologi Agama: Memahami Perilaku dengan Mengaplikasikan Prinsip-Prinsip Psikologi, Jakarta: Rajawali Press.
Lutfiyani. 2017, Analisis Terhadap Hadis-Hadis Pendidikan Karakter dalam Keluarga, Jakarta: Samudera Biru.
Mas’udy, Al, Hafidz Hasan. Minhah al-Mughits fi ‘Ilm Musthalah al-Hadits, Surabaya: al-Hidayah. t.th.
Misri, A-, Abul Fadal Jamaluddin Muhammad, Lisan al-Arab, Beirut: Daru Sadir. H.
Purwanto, Ngalim. 2014, Ilmu Pendidikan Teoritis dan Praktis, Bandung: Rosdakarya.
Pusat Bahasa Departemen Pendidikan Nasional. Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia. 2007, Jakarta: Pusat Bahasa.
Reitz, M Joan. 2004, Dictionary for Library and Information Science, London: Libraries Unlimited.
Samawi, Muchlas dan Hariyanto. 2011, Konsep dan Model Pendidikan Karakter, Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Syarbini, Amirulloh. 2017, Pendidikan Karakter Berbasis Keluarga, Yogyakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media.
Ulwan, Abdullah Nashih. 1996, Tarbiyah al-Aulad fi al-Islam, Kairo: Dar as-Salam.
Undang-Undang SISDIKNAS No. 20 Tahun 2003.
Zakiah, Dradjat. 2015, Ilmu Jiwa Agama, Jakarta: PT Bulan Nintang.
Zed, Mestika. 2004, Metode Penelitian Kepustakaan, Jakarta: Yayasan Obor Indonesia.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Islamic Review: Jurnal Riset dan Kajian Keislaman agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.