LITERASI UANG ELEKTRONIK DI KALANGAN MAHASISWA
Electronic money or e-money as a means of non-cash payments (electronic payment), is now interested in Indonesian society. Institut Pesantren Mathali'ul Falah (IPMAFA) is a university that has more than 200 students who studied economics focus in particular knowledge of banking Shari'ah. Despite being in the city with minimal transport facilities-based computer line, but the reach of internet facilities were adequate and modern minimarkets nearby, prompting researchers to determine the level of understanding and use of electronic money among the college students. Data collected through interviews with 21 respondents representing 10% students of Islamic banking. By using data analysis techniques Miles and Huberman researchers succeeded in preparing the conclusions of this study. Based on the analysis and discussion, the study concluded that the level of knowledge of students of the Institut Pesantren Mathali'ul Falah regarding electronic money based on the theory Personal Capability Maturity Model (P-CMM), these figures are still at the stage where an individual ever had an experience once or twice, and considers e-payment technology is an essential component for achieving the desire and troubleshooting. While the level of use of electronic money mostly students of the Institute Pesantren Mathali'ul Falah is at a level where an individual has repeatedly using e-payment technology to help with daily activities and has had a recurrence pattern in its use. This means that not all students get to know and use electronic money as a means of non-cash payments.
Sugiyono, 2008, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D, Bandung: Alfabeta.
Robert K. Yin, 2009, Studi Kasus:Desain dan Metode, Jakarta: PT. Rajagrafindo Persada.
Wawancara pada 27 Mei 2016 pukul 11.51 WIB
Wawancara pada 27 Mei 2016 pukul 09.40 WIB.
Wawancara pada responden nomor 01 tanggal 24 Mei 2016 pukul 09.44 WIB
Wawancara pada responden nomor 14 tanggal 27 Mei 2016 pukul 09.40 WIB
Geliat E Commerce Ikut Genjot E Money 2010, http://inet.detik.com/read/2015/10/15/155 628/3044838/328/geliat-e-commerce-ikut-genjot-e-money-200 diakses tanggal 21 Maret 2016 pukul 14.21 WIB.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Islamic Review: Jurnal Riset dan Kajian Keislaman agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.