PENGELOLAAN EKOSISTEM PESISIR
Berbasis Sosiokultural dan Pendidikan Karakter di Sekolah Dasar Menuju Kesejahteraan Alam Berkelanjutan
The demage of coastal ecosystem it’s a configuration character or behavior human in curious toward system ecological order. Therefore, coastal acosystem management obviously to do in an integration manner. Especially involve character education since based school ages. In this case, character education in the IPA learning. This matter to do because IPA learning have an improve multiple competition who are needful educate participant to directly involved in the coastal ecosystem management through an understating of ecosystem concept and an environmentaly sound along with have care character about an environment. The grounded in this review so this research on a long term intent in make an understating of ecosystem concept in a contextual manner and socio-cultural value charged which is afterwards expected of could shaping educate participant character toward nature and the environment. In particular, this research intent to developing coastal ecosystem learning character in the based school coastal region socio-cultural approach.
Borg, W., & Gall, M. 2003, Educational Research (An Introduction). USA: Pearson Education.
Ibrahim, M., R.Utina, dan A.S. Katili. 2013, Pengelolaan Ekosistem Pesisir dan Pelestarian Nilai-Nilai Kearifan Lokal Suku Bajo Melalui Pengembangan Kelompok Sadar Lingkungan dan Pembuatan Laboratorium Alam. KKN-PPM. Universitas Negeri Gorontalo.
Muharam A Imran. 2007, Kajian Aspek Biofisik Dan Sosial Ekonomi Masyarakat Di Sekitar DAS Randangan kabupaten Pohuwato Provinsi Gorontalo.
Nuangchalerm, Prasart. 2009, Development of Socioscientific Issues-based Teaching for Reservice Science Teachers. Journal of Social Science.Vol 5 (3): 239-243.
________, 2010, Engaging Students to Perceive Nature of Science Through Socioscientific Issues-Based Instruction. European Journal of Social Sciences. Vol 13 (1): 34-37.
Nurhayati. N. dkk. 2012, IPA Biologi Berbasis Pendidikan Karakter Bangsa. PT Srikandi Empat Widya Utama. Bandung.
Schunk, D. H., & Zimmerman, B. J. 2007, Influencing Children’s Self-Efficacy And Self-Regulation Of Reading And Writing Through Modeling. Reading and Writing Quarterly, 7-25.
Slavin, R. 2011, Psikologi Pendidikan Teori dan Praktek. Jakarta: Indeks.
Subiantoro, Agung W. 2011, Socioscientific Issues and Its Potency on Biology Instruction for Character Education in Indonesia. Proceeding of The 4th International Conference on Science and Mathematics Education; “Transforming School Science and Mathematics Education in the 21st Century”. SEAMEO RECSAM, Malaysia, 15-17 November 2011.
Suparno, P, 2001, Teori Perkembangan Kognitif Jean Piaget. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Kanisius.
Utina, R. 2006, Strategi penyampaian Informasi Konservasi Ekosistem Laut dan Pesisir Gorontalo. Jurusan Pendidikan Biologi FMIPA UNG. Jurnal Matsains. Volume 3 N0. 2. Juli 2006
______, 2010, Strategi Pendidikan Konservasi Sumberdaya Alam Pesisir; persfektif masyarakat pesisir Teluk Tomini Gorontalo.
______, 2012, Kecerdasan Ekologis Dalam Kearifan Lokal Masyarakat Bajo Desa Torosiaje Provinsi Gorontalo.
______, A.S. Katili,. 2014, Pemanfaatan Ekosistem pesisir Sebagai Media dan Sumber Belajar IPA Biologi Sekolah Dasar di Desa Kawasan Mangrove KKS_Pengabdian. Universitas Negeri Gorontalo. 2014.
W. Subiantoro dkk/JPII 2 (1). 2013, The Impact of anUrban Ecology Course on Student Content Knowledge, Environmental Attitudes and Responsible Behaviors. Journal of Research in Science Education. Vol 42 (5): 1007-1026.
Zeidler, D.L., et.al. 2005, Beyond STS: A Research-Based Framework for Socioscientific Issues Education. Journal of Science Education.Vol 89(3): 357-377.
Zhang, J., Johnson, K. A., Malin, J. T., & Smith, J. W. 2002, Human-Centered Information Visualzation. Proceedings of the International Workshop on Dynamic Visualizations and Learning. Germany: Tubingen. ed. Ploetzner
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Islamic Review: Jurnal Riset dan Kajian Keislaman agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.