PANDANGAN SOSIAL EKONOMI DAN KEAGAMAAN MASYARAKAT PETANI DI JAWA
The life of the farming community is still very far from prosperous. This is evident from the data presented statistically relevant data on poverty and education levels. With such reality is, there should be a variety of efforts to resolve this problem. The resolution attempts to start the real state of the farming communities, for that, this article will provide an overview of the socio-economic and religious views of the farming community in the literature. Based on this basis, the author tries to give a deeper formulation related to the farming community problem solving.
Asmani, Jamal Ma’mur, 2007. Fiqh Sosial Kiai Sahal Mahfudh Antara Konsep dan Implementasi, Surabaya: Khalista.
Fattah, Munawir Abdul, 2011. Tradisi Orang-orang NU, Yogyakarta: LkiS.
Kleden, Ignas, 1987. Sikap Ilmiah dan Kritik Kebudayaan, Jakarta: LP3ES.
Koentjaraningrat, 2015. Kebudayaan, Mentalitas, dan Pembangunan, Jakarta: Gramedia.
Mahfudh, Sahal, 2011. Dialog Problematika Umat, Surabaya: Khalista.
Pandaleke, Alfien, 2015. Sosiologi Perkotaan, Bogor: Maxindo Internasional.
Proyek Peningkatan Zakat dan Wakaf Direktorat Jenderal Bimas Islam dan Penyelenggara Haji, 2003. “ Pola Pembinaan Lembaga Pengelola Zakat di Indonesia”, Departemen Agama RI.
Rasjid, Sulaiman, 2007. Fiqh Islam, Bandung: Penerbit Sinar Baru Algensindo.
Scott, James C. 1981. Moral Ekonomi Petani: Pergolakan dan Subsistensi di Asia Tenggara, Jakarta: LP3ES.
Soekanto, Soerjono, 2007. Sosiologi Suatu Pengantar, Jakarta: RajaGrafindo Persada.
Soetomo, Strategi Pembangunan Masyarakat, 2013 Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Sulistiyani, Ambar Teguh, 2004. Kemitraan dan Model-model Pemberdayaan, Yogyakarta: Gava Media.
Victor T. King, Moral Ekonomi Petani: Antara Subsistensi dan Resistensi diakses dari http://etnohistori.org/moral-ekonomi-petani-antara-subsistensi-dan-resistensi.html pada 14/03/2017
Diakses melalui https://jateng.bps.go.id/linkTabelStatis/view/id/1101 pada 10/03/2017
Diakses melalui https://jateng.bps.go.id/linkTableDinamis/view/id/20 pada 10/03/2017
Diakses melalui https://jateng.bps.go.id/linkTableDinamis/view/id/10 pada 10/03/2017
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Islamic Review: Jurnal Riset dan Kajian Keislaman agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.