| MAIN MENU
|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
| ISSN JOURNAL
.: ISSN (e): 2722-8223 :.
| RECOMMENDATION TOOLS
Already have a Username/Password for Santri: Journal of Pesantren and Fiqh Sosial?
Go to Log in
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
The proof correction stage
- Once proofs are ready, an e-mail will inform the authors and attache it in pdf format.
- The authors are asked to carefully check the proofs. They should keep in mind that the aim of proofreading is to correct errors that may have occurred during the production. Therefore they should particularly check the completeness of text, equation breaks, figures, tables, and references.
- Only essential corrections are accepted.
- The author has the final responsibility for the corrections.
- Corrections should be returned within 48 hours and can be sent back either as a detailed list by e-mail (quoting the location of the amendment with page, columns, and line number). Please do not alter the PDF proof file, add annotations or send back an amended manuscript file.
- As soon as the proofs are returned, the paper will be corrected and posted for the on-line publication.
Submission Preparation Checklist
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.