Peer Review Process
Dawuh Guru: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI/SD uses an online submission and review system. The submission and peer review of every article must be managed using this system and based on following Peer Review Policy.
- Manuscript articles that submit by online to Dawuh Guru: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI/SD will be checked by the editorial board regarding aim and focus, article template, and plagiarism (max simmilarity 20%).
- The manuscript that qualifies the focus and scope of Dawuh Guru: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI/SD will be continued to the review process by at least two suitably qualified experts with double blind review.
- The Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
- The reviewing process by reviewer is done at least in four until eight weeks.
- Editor will make the final decision regarding the submission to the corresponding author based on reviewer’s recommendation.
- Dawuh Guru: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI/SD Editorial Board shall protect the confidentiality of all material submitted to the journal and all communications with reviewers.
Dawuh Guru: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI/SD Publishes two times a year in Februari and August. Each issue consists of 8 articles. However, starting 2023 Dawuh Guru: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI/SD will increase up to 10 articles for each issue.
Open Access Policy
All research articles published in Dawuh Guru: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI/SD are fully OPEN-ACCESS: immediately freely available to read and download. Articles are published under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.